28.03.2024, 22:22 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
neu2linux
Titel: kudos to Kanotix!  BeitragVerfasst am: 25.03.2007, 17:57 Uhr

Anmeldung: 01. Mar 2007
I would just like to say that the developers of Kanotix are wonderful! This is the only distro that I have found that is able to recoginize and use my wifi card in live mode with minimal configuration. Excelent distro for newbies like myself. Thank You!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name Yahoo Messenger  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
freshmeadow
Titel: RE: Kudos to Kanotix  BeitragVerfasst am: 26.03.2007, 22:59 Uhr

Anmeldung: 05. Aug 2006
Stick around! I have been using a Kanotix HD install since the 2005-04 version in May 2006 and in October I installed 2006-1 RC4. Kanotix is excellent at hardware recognition, it's fast to upgrade and dist-upgrade with the apt utility and with a new version on the way I think it can only get better and better.
Cheers from Guelph, Ontario Canada.'Sehr glücklich'

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.