19.03.2024, 06:35 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
roger
Titel: Toshiba A135 S2386 & Biostar GeForce 6100 M9/amd 64 X2  BeitragVerfasst am: 06.01.2008, 11:01 Uhr

Anmeldung: 18. Feb 2005

Many Thanks, Kano & all, for RC7!!

Finally on my Biostar desktop, broken since kernel 2.6.11, your 2.6.24 kernel supports my USB PGENET10 lan with Kaweth driver. However it crashed a short time later locking the machine so there is no data to collect and send to you. I will work with this installation some more.

ALSO, congratulations and THANKS for my Toshiba laptop. You have the only version I've tried that supports the wifi card from boot up. However, I have yet to find how to insert my encryption correctly. It also crashed dead on one occassion after finding the wifi signal and connecting ( I had removed the encryption for that test ). I will work with the laptop some more also.

The Toshiba laptop was new last June 2007 and came with Vista Home installed. I downgraded to XP but it was not easy to find drivers and Toshiba has made changes to the Bios so that XP won't recognize or work the special function keys, for instance XP won't adjust the screen brightness nor will RC 7 adjust it either. Vista will. The Toshiba has ATI Radeon video drivers.

Anyway many thanks ... if I can help in any way just tell me.

Roger

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.